VERTICAL STATIONARY CRYOGENIC TANKS
Owing to many years of experience in manufacturing of pressure vessels, CHEMET has implemented into production a brand-new series of vertical stationary cryogenic tanks with the following parameters:
- Media: liquefied oxygen (LOX), liquefied nitrogen (LIN), liquefied argon (LAR), liquefied carbon dioxide (LCO2) and liquefied natural gas (LNG),
- Design Regulations: EN13458 + EN13445,
- Certification for CE-mark according to Directive 97/23/EC by the Notified Body UDT-CERT according to the module B+F (module G for custom solutions – at the customer’s request),
- Construction: double-shell, internal tank with piping made of high-alloy steel,
- Type of inter-shell insulation: vacuum in combination with a multilayer insulation,
- MAWP (Maximum Allowable Working Pressure): 12,5bar; 19bar; 26bar; 37bar,
- Tank is equipped with a complete necessary fittings together with PBU and economizer,
- Anti-corrosion protection: RAL9010 polyurethane paint system.
- On request, there is a possibility to perform regasification installation according to customer’s specification.
tel.: +48 32 39 33 125
tel.: +48 32 39 33 203
fax: +48 32 39 33 301