Underground LPG tanks for autogas stations
CHEMET offers specialized underground tanks for LPG filling stations.
The basic dimensions of tanks consist of three series:
- Tank diameter 1250 mm – capacity: 4850 l, 6400 l, 9200 l.
- Tank diameter 1600 mm – capacity: 10 m3, 15 m3, 20 m3.
- Tank diameter 2000 mm – capacity: 10 m3, 15 m3, 20 m3.
Standard tanks for LPG autogas stations manufactured by CHEMET are intended for the use of CORKEN pump mounted directly on the tank, which results in creating a compact LPG module. An unquestionable advantage of underground tanks for autogas filling stations is their safe localization, which reduces the need for required safety zones, meanwhile taking care of the environment.
The construction of tanks is in accordance with Directive PED 2014/68/UE and harmonized standards. The tanks are made of carbon steel plates, coated with high quality modern, eco-friendly, anticorrosion and polyurethane coating. These coatings meet the requirements of high tightness and are tested to stand electric breakdown of min. 14 kV. They are also covered with the quality and durability warranty. The so-called dome (well) made of plastic is mounted on the tank fittings allowing access to the valve and serves as its protection.
Standard aboveground LPG tanks are equipped with the following fittings:
- filling valve – DN32 globe valve plus REGO valve – 1 ¾ ACME connection to the road tanker,
- DN50 liquid phase intake – DN32 globe valve plus excess flow valve,
- returns of liquid and gas phases – DN32 globe valve plus return valve,
- gas phase intake valve with manometer and overflow pipe – connection for the 1st degree reducer POL internal thread,
- service valve / emergency emptying of the REGO tank – PT ”NPT connection to the road tanker,
- Rochester fill indicator
- relief valve(s) with REGO or GOK shut-off valve,
- connection to an electronic probe to measure the level (equipped with a stub end without fittings).
The fittings have the CE-mark. The fittings on the tank are protected with a cover.
Download technical data for LPG tanks for LPG filling stations
tel.: +48 32 39 33 192
kom.: +48 693 437 374
fax: +48 32 39 33 301