RAILWAY TANK CAR V = 117m³
Tank wagon V = 117m3
The wagon is intended for the transport of liquefied propane-butane gases and their mixtures (belonging to the hazardous gas category 2 according to RID regulations). The design complies with the current Technical Specifications for Interoperability – TSI-WAG and related UIC cards, it also meets the requirements of international regulations for the transport of dangerous goods by rail – RID.
The wagon has the GE mark according to TSI-WAG and can move unrestrictedly on all European standard gauge railway lines.
The 117m3 tank with P27BH code allows the transport of the following media:
- mixture of hydrocarbons and butadienes,
- mixture of hydrocarbons in liquefied state (e.g. LPG)
- methane fluoropentafluoride
- a mixture of dichlorodifluoromethane and 1,1-difluoromethane,
- and other gases and gas mixtures.
tel.: +48 32 39 33 168
fax: +48 32 39 33 301