CHEMET GLI SAS is a place where you will have the opportunity to work on the international market in a multicultural Team! We are experts in our field – we have been operating for over 75 years!
We are currently looking for a new member of our team. Join us as:
Workplace: Bischwiller, Grand Est, France
- A full-time employment contract with a company in France,
- Salary of EUR 23 000-29 000 EUR (gross)/year,
- Free internal and external training,
- A chance to learn, exchange knowledge and experience among the best,
- Social and health insurance,
- Additional health insurance,
- Thirteenth salary,
- Working in a large company with an established market position.
The following challenges await you in our company:
- Sales administration:
- Record orders in SAGE X3, follow the associated production files and ensure on-time delivery
- Manage and answer the request for deliveries of German, French, Belgian and Swiss customers mainly:
- Check the availability of products (new and refurbished tanks and cylinders),
- Manage the fleet of dedicated trucks: organize the planning, notify centers / customers, and manage emergencies,
- Inform the drivers of their trips, order additional trucks,
- Track shipments and classify transport documents.
- You have minimum a High School diploma,
- You have an experience in a similar position,
- You speak French/ German (bilingual preferred) and English (minimum basic) – „must-have condition”,
- You are interested in for the industrial world and understanding of the supply chain,
- You are well organized ,
- You have interpersonal and an analytical sense,
- You can use an IT tools :
- Perfect use of Outlook and knowledge of Excel,
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 ERP or another ERP recommended (order entry, stock reading, among others).
You are someone we are waiting for!
If you are interested in relocation – we will support you in this!
Please include the following clause in your CV:
„I agree to the processing of my personal data by CHEMET S.A. and CHEMET GLI SAS for the purposes of the recruitment process for the position of Sales and Logistics Assistant in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other applicable laws in Poland and France”.
If you want us to stay in touch for a longer period of time, please include one more clause:
„I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of recruitment processes to be carried out in the future by CHEMET S.A. and CHEMET GLI SAS in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 and other applicable laws in Poland and France”.
Please send your application (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Sales and Logistics Assistant